Help create our What is Unschooling? page.
- What is unschooling?
- What is your interpretation of the term?
- How do you unschool?
- Why do you unschool?
Did you unschool in the '60's, '70's and '80's?
Please share your experiences with us:
- Are you familiar with or did you experience John Holt's impact on unschooling?
- Were you influenced by Growing Without Schooling?
- Were you supported by the community that formed around the publication?
- Did you unschool with the support of a community local or otherwise?
- How did you learn about unschooling?
- Why did you unschool?
- How did you unschool?
- What did unschooling look like in your home?
- Did you think of yourselves as homeschoolers or unschoolers or both?
- What is unschooling from your experience and perspective?
- Were you unschooled and what was your experience like?
We would love to hear your stories! We are especially interested in stories, personal insights and perspectives that describe what unschooling means to you.
We are interested in stories that celebrate finding your own way with your child that are personally real and non-judgmental in nature as possible. Thoughtful, respectful personal commentary is welcomed, as well.
Vignettes are also welcomed and do not need to be of length; in fact, a paragraph will work best.
A collection of personal stories, commentary and vignettes will be used to create this page: What is Unschooling?
You can submit your writing (story, personal commentary, vignette) to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
When addressing the editor, specify "What is Unschooling?" and give your name as you would like it published.
If you find that you have a story of length to share, follow the instructions for Guest Author in the Writer Guidelines.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to REAL STORIES: REAL LIVES