Help create our For the Sake of the Child: Education page.
This page is about childhood, the education of children, and what children need from us as parents, teachers, and educators.
- What do children need from us as parents, teachers, and educators?
- What educational rights should children have, if any, and why?
- What defines a healthy childhood environment?
- What crucial elements create happy, healthy, adjusted, adaptable, competent human beings?
- What crucial elements define your decision to homeschool your child?
We are interested in stories that celebrate finding your own way with your family and your child that are personally real and non-judgmental. Thoughtful, respectful personal commentary is also welcomed.
Vignettes are also welcomed and do not need to be of length; in fact, a paragraph will work best.
A vignette is an answer to a question or questions, or a snapshot of your life experience and is less than 500 words.
A story is a biography or story of your life experience. A commentary discusses your thoughts and feelings on a topic.
A collection of personal stories, commentary and vignettes will be used to create this page called For the Sake of the Child: Education.
You can submit your writing (story, personal commentary, vignette) to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
When addressing the editor, specify "The Rights of the Child: Education" and give your name as you would like it published.
If you find that you have a story of length to share, follow the instructions for Guest Author in the Writer Guidelines.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to REAL STORIES: REAL LIVES