This page is about what it means to be successful, how one obtains success, and how one teaches or bestows success upon another.
- What is success?
- What do children need in order to feel successful?
- What do children need in order to be successful?
- Is success a product or a journey? or both?
- How does one measure success?
- Can one measure success for another?
- What does one need to be successful in our society and how does one attain that success?
- How does one define a successful education and a successful "student?"
- Is a "good education" necessary for one to be successful?
We are interested in stories that celebrate finding your own way with your family and your child that are personally real and non-judgemental. Thoughtful, respectful personal commentary is also welcomed.
Vignettes are also welcomed and do not need to be of length; in fact, a paragraph will work best.
A vignette is an answer to a question or questions, or a snapshot of your life experience and is less than 500 words.
A story is a biography or story of your life experience. A commentary discusses your thoughts and feelings on a topic.
A collection of personal stories, commentary and vignettes will be used to create this page called Successful.
You can submit your writing (story, personal commentary, vignette) to the editor at email@example.com
When addressing the editor, specify "Successful" and give your name as you would like it published.
If you find that you have a story of length to share, follow the instructions for Guest Author in the Writer Guidelines.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to REAL STORIES: REAL LIVES