Help create this page:
This page is about grassroots advocacy and self-empowerment.
A few questions we will address:
- How do I organize a grassroots effort to protect my rights to homeschool?
- When and how is the best way to act?
- What does a productive letter to the Editor look like?
- How do I write my representatives and local officials?
- What is the best reaction to a local threat?
- Why should I support grassroots advocacy?
- Where do I turn to for help and to help?
We are interested in thoughtful, respectful, and productive experiences, commentary, and advice on grassroots homeschool advocacy:
- Examples of letters to the editor, local and state representatives, local authorities
- Advice on when and how to organize an advocacy action
- Advice on if, when, and how to act alone
- Opinion of why grassroots advocacy can be effective
- Examples of grassroots advocacy in action
A collection of your submissions will be used to create The Homeschool Grassroots Advocacy Guide.
Submit your writing to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
When addressing the editor, specify The Homeschool Grassroots Advocacy Guide and give your name as you would like it published.
Follow the instructions for Guest Author in the Writer Guidelines.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to REAL STORIES: REAL LIVES